Its exciting to see the constant feature enhancements to the Intune product, I look forward to the next version of System Center Configuration Manager where I hope we too will see the constant update cycle.
Anyway enough mumbling this months latest features are:
- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
Additionally, as part of this service update, Microsoft will be providing hybrid customers with the ability to create custom WiFi profiles with pre-shared keys (PSK) for Android devices.
These are all really exciting features for my customers and I know for several the Pre-Shared Key deployment for Android will tick a lot of peoples boxes.